This Broccoli Taco Bowl is Gluten Free and helps you stay on track with your weight loss goals!
- 4-oz lean ground hamburger
- 1-oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cup broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Rotel tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
- Put your broccoli in a bowl with your chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap. Put in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until tender and cooked.
In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it’s done.
- Add your Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
- When your broccoli is finished cooking then add it to your skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
- Add everything to a bowl and top with your shredded cheddar cheese.
I count this as 1 lean meat, 3 servings of vegetables and 2 condiments.